How Dose An Oxygen Concentrator Work?
An oxygen concentrator sucks ambient air, purifies it, compress it, and then distributes the newly formed air. During the process, nitrogen is separated from the air before air goes into the concentrator (ambient air contains 80 percent nitrogen and only 20 percent oxygen.) to make sure people will get the highest dose of oxygen. So a compressor and sieve bed filter are a couple of the main parts.
The portable oxygen concentrator converts the air to 93-96 percent pure oxygen and just 4-7 percent nitrogen.
Continuous Flow V.S. Pulse Dose
Continuous Flow mode provides a constant flow of oxygen to the user regardless of inhalation or exhalation. A portable continuous flow oxygen concentrator requires larger parts, so these devices tend to weigh over 10 punds. For people who need oxygen while sleeping, this mode is the best option.
Pulse Dose mode only delivers oxygen when the user inhales. There is less effort on the machine because it stops delivery during exhalation. Therefore, an oxygen generator with pulse dose technology is more compact and offers a longer battery life. It is usually used in the daytime.
The portable oxygen concentrator uses pulse dose technology.
Small Size and Light Weight = Best Choice for Outdoors
Easy to use with a LCD screen and button bump design, simple operation.
High quality design.
Who Needs Oxygen Concentrator?
1. People with cervical spondylosis: relieve the hypoxia symptom caused by cervial spondylosis.
2. People with cardiovascular disease: coronary heart disease, hypertension, heart failure, heart disease, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral hypoxia, migraine, dizziness, etc.
3. People with altitude sickness: high altitude emphysema, cerebral edema, and heart disease are caused by altitude hypoxia.
4. Business people: relieve brain fatigue, enhance sleep, enhance immunity, and avoid sub-health.
5. The elderly: arteriosclerosis, senile dementia, insomnia, dizziness, senile syndrome, etc.
6. Pregnant women: porper oxygen inhalation by the pregant during pergnancy can enable mothers and babies to obtain sufficient oxygen, enable better fetal development, prevent premature delivery, and avoid intrauterine fetaldeath due to hypoxia
7. It is the best choice for hypoxic patients when they go out for activities, travel or emergencies.
8. It is also a perfect companion when working and traveling on the plateau above 2000 meters.
Oxygen Flow Rate: 1-5 Pulse Does Settings
Oxygen Concentration: Above 93%(+-3%)
Sound Level: ≤38dB
Alarm: No breath, Low battery; High temperature
Net Weight: 1.98kgs (including battery)
Battery Duration: 1.5-4.5 Hours Battery Charging Time: 2 Hours Operating Altitude: Within 4000M