Who Needs Shockwave Machine?
Shockwave therapy is most suited for people who have chronic (ie greater than six weeks) tendinopathies (commonly referred to as tendinitis) which haven’t responded to other treatment; these include: tennis elbow, achilles, rotator cuff, plantar fasciitis, jumpers knee, calcific tendinitis of the shoulder. These could be as a result of sport, overuse, or repetitive strain.
It’s also a good deep massager to relieve fatigue and improve sub-health.
Shockwave Therapy for Cellulite Reduction
Cellulite typically appears on the thighs, buttocks and upper arms. An imbalance between fat production (lipogenesis) and fat breakdown (lipolysis) within the cells leads to the formation of large fat cells that are typical of cellulite, giving the skin the dimpled appearance.
On average each cellulite treatment takes about 15 minutes. Depending on the degree of cellulite, 6 to 10 sessions at 3 to 4 times per week may be necessary. Studies conducted in Switzerland, Germany and the United States have shown a 110% improvement in skin elasticity in the female patients treated. All women participating in this study were highly satisfied with the Acoustic Wave Treament. AWT uses acoustic sound waves which are gently introduced into the affected body regions.
The results are:
* skin smoothing and rejuvenation
* breakdown of fat deposits
* connective tissue tightening
* slimming of affected body regions
Shockwave Therapy for ED
Suggested ED therapy tips:
1. Target to spongy tissue in 5 different places.
2. 300 hits for each place, a total of 1500 hits in one session.
3. Twice a week for 3 weeks, then stop for 3 weeks rest. And start the next course.
Exquisite Design with Full Metal Frame
1# 8mm: acupuncture points or small finger joints
2# 15mm: small muscle tissues
3# 15mm (concave): deeper structures
4# 20mm (concave): myofascial treatment
5# 36mm (assembled in handpiece): big muscle tissues
6# Flat head: ED treatment
7# Cylinder-shaped head: ED treatment
Soft Tip Heads*7
You can use them to cover metal transmitters for treatment of highly sensitive regions, as at trigger points in the cervical spine muscles
Silicon Rubber Caps*5
Using them to cover metal transmitters for protecting after treatment.
12 modes for option.
Intelligent working parameters for easy use, and all parameters are adjustable at your option.
1. Completely high-quality metal frame design
2. Intuitive touch operation with a color screen
3. 10 functional modes with intelligent operation parameters for easy operation
4. The parameters are adjustable, freely fully meet individual needs
5. Compatible with numerous treatment transmitter heads to fit different parts of body
6. Perfect mobility with original handbag
Material: Metal body
Voltage: AC110V-220V, 50HZ/60HZ
Rated Power: 100W MAX
Energy Level: 5-250mj
Standard Working Heads: 7
Soft Heads: 7
Device Dimension: 214*134*61mm
Device Weight: 2.4kg
1 x Portable handbag
1 x Shockwave machine
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
7 x Transmitter heads
7 x Soft tip heads
5 x Silicon rubber cases
Others: The tools for maintenance of the handpiece