1. The intuitive user interface is a LCD touch screen that is easy to use, one-button control design.
2. A stylish case weighing only 1.88kg is comfortable and convenient to carry by hand or even over the shoulder.
3. With the car adaptor presented, you can breathe oxygen freely in the car when traveling or on a business trip.
4. Low noise of ≈48dB design (test distance is 1m from the host), quiet during sleep.
5. Five-level filtration technology, more fresh for oxygen intaking.
Level 1: Cotton Filtration;
Level 2: PSA (Pressure-swing absorption separation);
Level 3: Imported Molecular Sieve;
Level 4: Air Structure Filtration;
Level 5: Humidifier Filtration.
6. Upgraded nebulization technology, the spray can directly reach the targeted area with tiny particles, providing better performance than ordinary nebulizers.
7. High-quality core component — professional oxygen production compressor.
High precision & pure copper oil-free compressor. With a 10-year warranty. Efficient and durable.
8. High-quality core component — professional oxygen molecular sieve.
The oxygen content in the air is about 20.9%, and the nitrogen content is about 79.1%. The molecular sieve contains ore, which adsorbs nitrogen in the air to separate nitrogen and oxygen, thereby generating a high concentration of oxygen.
Principle of Oxygen Production
Under the Action of Pressure, the Adsorption Capacity of the Adsorbent for Oxygen and Nitrogen Is Different to Carry Out the Separation of Oxygen and Nitrogen. Using Molecular Sieve as the Adsorption Medium, the Oxygen and Nitrogen in the Air Are Separated to Obtain High Concentration Oxygen.
What Comes in the Package?
1 × Mini Oxygen Concentrator
1 × Nasal Tube
1 × Nebulizer Cup
1 × Power Adapter
1 × Car Power Adapter(Complimentary)
1 × User Manual
|Oxygen Production||VPSA (vacuum pressure-swing absorption) Method|
|Host Size||295 * 210 * 78 (MM)|
|Oxygen concentration flow||About 35% ~ 55%, 1L/Min ( Measurement environment: 20 ℃/normal pressure, 60% RH/ relative humidity )|
|NET WEIGHT||1.88 (KG)|
|GROSS WEIGHT||2.40 (KG)|
|Spray rate||≥ 0.2 ml/min|
|Working air flow||≥ 6.7 LPM, ≥ 83 kPA|
|Noise||About 45dB away from the host 1 meter|
|Power||12V, 2A, 25W|
|Oxygen Output||1L / Min|
|Inhalation Method||Nasal inhaler|
|Power Source||AC, Vehicle, Mobile Power|
|Negative Ions||About 300,000 PCS / Square Centimeter|
|Function||Oxygen Production + Atomization + Anion|
1. Switch mainframe:
- Connect the power.
- Press the power switch button for 3 seconds to turn on the machine.
- The LED decoration light on the front of the main unit lights up, the default function mode is oxygen mode, and the oxygen outlet starts to release oxygen.
- The host automatically stops after 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Then press the power switch button three times to end the host operation.
2. Oxygen making function (default)：
The default function mode is oxygen generation mode.
- Insert the plug of the oxygen nasal tube into the oxygen outlet.
- Wear the oxygen nasal tube properly.
- The effect of oxygen delivery within 5 cm is better.
3. Atomization function (2nd time to press power switch button)：
Replace the nasal tube with the nebulizer cup
Open the lid and add the specified therapeutic medication using an eyedropper or a designated standard container.
Wear the nebulizer cup well in your mouth
Press the power switch button to switch the oxygen mode to atomization mode.
4. Press the power switch for the 3rd time, then it enters the negative ion purification mode.
5. Press the power switch for the 4th time to turn it off, and all indicators are also off.