How Does An Oxygen Concentrator Work?
An oxygen concentrator sucks ambient air, purifies it, compress it, and then distributes the newly formed air. During the process, nitrogen is separated from the air before air goes into the concentrator (ambient air contains 80 percent nitrogen and only 20 percent oxygen.) to make sure people will get the highest dose of oxygen. So a compressor and sieve bed filter are a couple of the main parts.
The portable oxygen concentrator converts the air to 93-96 percent pure oxygen and just 4-7 percent nitrogen.
Why Choose Pulse Dose Technology?
Pulse Dose mode only delivers oxygen when you inhales. There is less effort on the machine because it stops delivery during exhalation. Therefore, an oxygen generator with pulse dose technology is more compact and offers a longer battery life. Moreover, the pulsed mode gives you a better experience than the continuous mode. There is no irritation of the nasal cavity by the direct blow of the gas, nor is it dried up by prolonged inhalation of oxygen.
When there is no inhalation detected, the device will automatically offer oxygen flow with a certain frequency. Therefore, it supports oxygen inhalation more efficiently for a whole day and night when plug in.
Small Size and Light Weight = Best Choice for Outdoors and Elderly
High Quality Components
Car Adapter (Need Attention Please!)
When the input voltage of your vehicle is DC24V/15A, you can use the machine during the charging state.
When your vehicle’s input voltage is DC12V/10A, charge only and do not turn on the machine to avoid blowing the fuse.
LG Rechargeable Battery
Charging Time: 2 Hours
Setting 1 ≈ 4.5 hours
Setting 2 ≈ 2.96 hours
Setting 3 ≈ 2.5 hours
Setting 4 ≈ 1.73 hours
Setting 5 ≈ 1.5 hours
Alarm System for Safe Use
- Low oxygen purity
- Low battery
- High temperature
- Low pressure
- Power failure
Oxygen Flow Rate: Pulse does delivery, five flow settings: 1-5
Oxygen Concentration: 93% +/-3% at all settings
Sound Level: ≤38dB
Net Weight: 1.98kgs (4.37lbs) (includes battery)
Dimension: 199*183*86mm (7.84*7.21*3.39″)
Battery Duration: 1.5-4.5 Hours
Battery Charging Time: 2 Hours
AC Power: 110-240V, 55W.
Operating Altitude: Within 4000M
Altitude: Within 4000M
Temperature:-10 to 40˚C
Who Needs Oxygen Concentrator?
1. People with cervical spondylosis: relieve the hypoxia symptom caused by cervical spondylosis.
2. People with cardiovascular disease: coronary heart disease, hypertension, heart failure, heart disease, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral hypoxia, migraine, dizziness, etc.
3. People with altitude sickness: high altitude emphysema, cerebral edema, and heart disease are caused by altitude hypoxia.
4. Business people: relieve brain fatigue, enhance sleep, enhance immunity, and avoid sub-health.
5. The elderly: arteriosclerosis, senile dementia, insomnia, dizziness, senile syndrome, etc.
6. Pregnant women: proper oxygen inhalation by the pregnant during pregnancy can enable mothers and babies to obtain sufficient oxygen, enable better fetal development, prevent premature delivery, and avoid intrauterine fetal-death due to hypoxia
7. It is the best choice for hypoxic patients when they go out for activities, travel or emergencies.
8. It is also a perfect companion when working and traveling on the plateau above 2000 meters.
1 x Machine with a rechargeable battery
1 x Versatile charger for different plug standard
1 x Plug
1 x Cable
1 x Shoulder bag
1 x Car adapter
1 x Extra battery (Based on your order)